400 assorted cable ties in a reusable plastic storage barrel.
5 popular sizes and colours. Easy to use with hundreds of uses around the home, garden and workplace.
Barrel contains the following mix:
50 of 100 mm (4in) WHITE.
50 of 100 mm (4in) BLACK.
50 of 150 mm (6in) BLUE.
50 of 150 mm (6in) RED.
50 of 200 mm (8in) GREEN.
50 of 200 mm (8in) WHITE.
50 of 250 mm (10in) BLACK.
50 of 300 mm (12in) WHITE
Douwe Egberts Continental Rich Roast is made from a blend of the finest quality beans, roasted to perfection to give you a full flavoured coffee that will blend with milk for a perfect cup. GUARANTEE FOR CONSTANT QUALITY. The Douwe Egberts Coffee tradition goes back to 1753, so more than 250 years of expertise have gone into creating this luxurious instant coffee. The Douwe Egberts seal and signature are your assurance of our constant quality and high standards.
Metal spout suitable for use with Faithfull FAIAUJERRY20 and FAIAUJERRY10 Jerry Cans. Clips neatly on to the can top to form a tight, leak-free seal and allows more accurate pouring of Jerry Can contents without waste.
Metal construction with flexible rubber tip to prevent damage to receiving container, and rubber seal for a water-tight connection to the can.
The Irwin Weldtec Circular Saw Blades have welded carbide teeth for a substantially stronger tooth bond and longer life. The ultra compact carbide is 70% tougher than standard carbide for superior sharpness and cut quality.
WeldTec on Circular Saw Blades is the welding of teeth to the blade as opposed to the traditional brazing teeth. This is ideal for handheld corded and cordless blades as the weld provides a strong bond in case of unexpected nail strikes or foreign objects embedded in the wood.
The blades have innovative heat vents, and the fully hardened plate runs truer for longer and with more accuracy. They have alternate top bevel teeth (ATB) for cross cutting and ripping in all woods
Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticized, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may e applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ration for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc