• Top quality gloves, ideal for drivers and warehouse workers.
• Made from durable hide leather
• Open cuffs
• Complies with BS EN 388: 2003 - 3224 and BS EN 420: 2003 Abrasion Level 3 Cut Level 2 Tear Level 2 Puncture Level 4
Made from grain leather.
Stronger and tougher model.
Complies with arrangements in Royal Decree 1407/1992 (Transposition of the Council Directive
89/686/EEC) and based on applying the EN388:16, EN407:04, EN420:03+A1:09 and
EN12477:01+A1:05 standars, as PPE in Category II, identical to type no. IN-01908-2017-OC-CE2a,
issued by the notified body no. 0162 - LEITAT - C/ de la Innovació, 2 - 08225 Terrassa -
Top quality, split leather heavy-duty rigger glove with 100% cotton liner on the palm and fingers. This rigger features double layer leather across the full palm and thumb, incorporating a wrap around index finger for increased protection and padding. The Power Plus Double Palm rigger has additional pieces of leather across the knuckles and covering the wrist to protect the wearer. Elasticated back provides secure fit. Includes durable rubberised cuff.
• Premium quality gloves with flexible hand movement, ideal for drivers and warehouse staff.
• Hide leather gloves
• Unlined to increase dexterity
• Open elasticated cuffs for comfort
• Complies with BS EN 388: 2003 - 3122
Heavy duty grain leather and heavyweight cotton help to
make this tough Yellow Hide Rigger. From agriculture to
construction, this rigger is comfortable to wear whilst offering optimum protection during all general handling tasks.
Conforms to EN 388:2016 levels 3-1-4-4-X
Rubberised safety cuff
Reinforced index finger
- Heavy duty grain leather
- Heavy duty cotton fabric
- Fleece palm liner
Tasks with general handling, agriculture, construction,
maintenance, sheet metal/glass handling
Showing: 1 - 7 of 7
Products per page:
Sorry, there was an error adding the item to your basket. Please try again, if it continues then please contact us.